Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4 FPS Config.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dM!|mingus
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:56 pm

I rencently started to google those fps configs, and found out it could help with smooth gameplay on low/mid-end computers and it could give u a better hit dectection.

Does anybody uses those configs?
And if so could somebody post how u do it? like a manualguide or something...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:32 am

im sry m8, but i dont use that Sad
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:48 am

No problem

Yesterday i looked at some commands on youtube and it looked a bit like cheating, cuz u could jump higher and u could make the gras disapear so u can easily spot someone.

I think i will wait for my desktop to get better FPS.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zurpr1z3r
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:50 am

Cheater xD, so thats why u are so pr0.. Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 am

lol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 am

Damn im busted Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Zurpr1z3r
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pN-hpazfrw

AWESOME!! im so gonna test that :O
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:14 am

LOOL yeah u should try it on df server, and say "at least i dont use tube"
Back to top Go down
Zurpr1z3r
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:23 am

dM!|mingus wrote:
LOOL yeah u should try it on df server, and say "at least i dont use tube"

haha, i wont use it on dF. i find server i am alone and invite other dM members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm

My computer is so crap I need some console commands just to make everything run smoothly! Razz Most of the console commands that can be considered cheating give you a temporary ban from the server, with different servers having different rules. Just for an example you can try is when ingame go to console and type /r_drawdecals 0 this turns off any kind of detail on roads and walls etc. This doesn't affect you seeing enemies, but makes a big difference to FPS levels can can seriously improve your gameplay. Just so you know, most "pro" players use these types of console commands and set resolution and other settings to the lowest possible due to that they care more about gameplay than graphics. Very Happy If you want to know any more please contact me, my xfire is sicarius1992 and remember, it isn't cheating, it just gives people with terrible computers (*cough cough me*) a fighting chance ingame! Razz
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Ah ok, well then i will try it to, cuz my laptop is so old even my grandfather makes fun of it.
Can it fix lag to?
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:54 pm

There are commands that apparently improve bullet registration, but lagg is mainly to do with your ping to a server.
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:55 pm

ok i tried some config command, and i went from 80 to 125 fps but its not very stable but i think it has improved gameplay a litttle bit.
So if u have shitty comp. maybe u should try this:
-enable console and when ingame type this~
now u can type command like;
/cg_drawfps 1
/com_maxfps 125
/maxpackets 100
/snaps 30
/cg_fov 80
/r_gamma 1
/sm_enable 0
/cg_brass

I dont realy know what is what, but do know is fog 80 change the view a bit and gamma makes the game a little brighter and maxfps125 will set fps to 125.
Maybe for those who have a low/mid end comp. should try this. but im noob with this so if u want to know more u should look it up yourself.
Back to top Go down
Assassin
Members

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:33 pm

maxfps 125 doesn't set the fps to 125, it just means that the fps cannot go over that value. If you getting 125 fps a lot set the max higher and you should get more. Also, i think making things brighter lowers fps, but i'm not sure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoYULDrnFNo&feature=fvw <------ is the video i got my configs from but i looked at websites too. I haven't use all of the ones shown in the vid coz it makes things look too weird! Please ask if you don't understand any of them and you can always change it back by setting it to the default level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD4 FPS Config. Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 FPS Config.   COD4 FPS Config. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 FPS Config.
Page 1 of 1