Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application from Andrej

Go down 
+5
dM!|Matsu
Zurpr1z3r
Damnation
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Andrej
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrej
Members

Application from Andrej Empty
PostSubject: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm

YE hello I think you all know me. Andrej is my name. usally play on DF servers

I live in Sweden and I am 15 years old.

I play like 2-3 hours a day but that isnt not exact number What a Face

I am a good all-a-round player. So I can rush, snipe and ... ninja ! =D I think my speciality is Rushing and Sniper vs Sniper.

I am playing Cod4, because it is fun and the best game ever. I have been playing for almost the release.

I wanna join this clan, because I want some challenges in this game and meet some new people. (and of course i like you guys =D)

I hope you vote for me.

Thank you for reading

Xfire: andzem
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey andry! I know you! and you are smart ! Smile

I ll give you my vote....
Back to top Go down
Damnation
Admin
Damnation

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:13 am

Yes andrej =)
Back to top Go down
https://dm-clan.forumotion.com
Andrej
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damnation
Admin
Damnation

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:47 am

Well, the replies are getting fewer and fewer =) I guess we'll have to decide about your recruitment tomorrow. If nobody opposes you should be in by tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
https://dm-clan.forumotion.com
Zurpr1z3r
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:32 am

I have only seen u play a few times.. so im not sure yet scratch

Last edited by DM-Zurpr1z3r on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dM!|Matsu
Admin
dM!|Matsu

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:29 pm

...we recrut everybody...we said only very good players, he is not bad but i don't want really he join clan....sory i don't give you my vote
Back to top Go down
Andrej
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 pm

So.. I dont get in.?.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Deadmau5
Members
Deadmau5

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Andrej! You are a good player and a very smart boy for me we should let him join DM.
My vote Yes for U. Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Andrej
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Thank you very much. I ippreciate that
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:19 pm

He is not bad, but he is a random nader, and that's noobish. I don't like playing with random naders who get good scores because they are lucky with their nades. Either he stops doing so or he won't get my vote.
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

PostSubject: ...   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Noob question alert!!!!
is random nading like at the beginning of the match, when u throw nades over buildings to other spawn?
Back to top Go down
Andrej
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Well i wouldnt say that i am random nader, cuz i rush and i need a clear way without many enemies so i nade everything in front of me.

I do not throw over building to nade placeses i dont rush. anyway everyone throw nades a little bit random in the start.

But for you Miret i can change my tactics =D thank you for let me know about it.
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

PostSubject: ahahaaa   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:39 pm

aahahahahahaaaaaaa throwing nades over buildings, someone should spectate me for afew days and make a video of how i fail at throwing stuns and nades Razz
Back to top Go down
Zurpr1z3r
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Kawaii Panda wrote:
aahahahahahaaaaaaa throwing nades over buildings, someone should spectate me for afew days and make a video of how i fail at throwing stuns and nades Razz

Same >.< i fail whit nades jocolor
Back to top Go down
Andrej
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 pm

So what happends now?? I am in or shall I wait? By the way i am leaving for the next 5 days so I cant answer =D
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 am

Nading with a 3x frag perk is always random, doing without that perk is most of the times tactical.
Just my opion.. Razz
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Matsu voted no, it depends on him whether you join the clan or you don't.
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 pm

yeah thats true! its a clan rule! and matsu is leader 2! if he dont except you it will be hard to join DM! we will see!
I hope the best! hope you join!
Back to top Go down
Andrej
Members

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Well, I think Matsu is wrong, because there is not many people that is better than me and I cant see the reason
that they should join. I mean i am nearly always on 1st place in Df S&D when i play for it. and DM is most visible on DF servers

But if matsu dont want me to join.. what can i say? he is the clan leader. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

PostSubject: ...   Application from Andrej Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:34 pm

mate, never say the clan leader is wrong =______= kinda obv Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Andrej   Application from Andrej Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application from Andrej
Page 1 of 1