Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duty's Application

Go down 
+4
dM!|Bakers
Zaltic
dM!|Matsu
dM!|Duty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Date of Birth: 5-4-1995
Xfire:exsduty
Clans i have been in:DM,!*G,eFail

About me:i am playing COD4 since December 2008,i love ak47,ak74u,mp5,and all pro weapons i can play promod but i dont love it,just think that normal mode is better promod sucks,i am playing on 1.2 and on 1.7 too i know everyone in this clan so everyone know me ;P i was trying to join Memia but i said Fuck it coz Lite is idiot... so i want join dM! because its friendly clan...<3

Duty.Thank you
Back to top Go down
dM!|Matsu
Admin
dM!|Matsu

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:02 pm

héhé why now one say nothing?^^ hmmm....i think Duty can be a nice element of our clan, he is active and good Smile he know us very well and we know him Laughing ofc i vote yes for trial(we don't know maybe he will have pression and he ll play bad :p)good luck mate
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 am

muhahah Thank you Matsuda xD
Back to top Go down
Zaltic
Members
Zaltic

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:42 pm

i know you good too duty,and i know that you are a nice,good and active player.i vote yes for trial=D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Thank you man!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Duty Duty Duty..I'll tell you the same as Ben from Memia did or someone else I don't remember well.Which side do you belong to?! You want to join Memia and they didn't accept you for being too immature they said right?
dM!|'s isn't a second chance to be recruited.You've been refused and now you wanna join us only to wear a clan tag.I'm not saying that you don't share funny time with us or all these kind of stuff but as I said dM!|'s isn't a second chance clan Wink .Do you see what I mean?

Last edited by dM!|Bakers on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

man! i was thinking too much dM is clan for me Memia not so dM<333
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Smile
well maybe matsu cant remember but he has already been a DM member! a long time ago... then he left for other clan....

i am with bakers! thinking the same! but if all others will give him a 2nd chance i ll accept this.....

gl duty!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

well i think bakers is right, this is Duty's third application, (the fourth if we count that he was accepted the first one). He is nice, but we are not a second chance clan. I think the same as Kong, if the others agree, I will agree too, I like you Duty, but I feel like you want to join because you want to wear a clan tag and you were refused in Memia.
Good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:49 am

i dont like dM! tag i love dM! clan DM forever xD btw this is my 6th application Matsu was recruiting me on dF server 3times... ! i wasnt banned yay xD
Back to top Go down
dM!|Matsu
Admin
dM!|Matsu

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:55 pm

3 times?? joke? je vais parler en français comme j'ai épuisé tout mon niveau en anglais et Bakers (ou Miret^^) traduira.Bon je suis d'accod avec vous, je pense qu'il ne veut qu'avoir le nom du clan à son nom, il éssaie de nous rejoindre parce qu'il n'a pas réussi à rejoindre Memia.Mais vous ne pensez pas qu'il peu nous être utile? il est assez fort et actif.nous avons toujours eu un probleme de nombre? il ne serait pas temps de changer en recrutant?
voilà mais je suivrai vos votes:) merci et désolé pour le français.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Omfg Matsu can't you use google translator!! Wink .Bon je vais traduire:

Matsu said:I agree with you.I think he just wants to wear the clan tag, he try to join us only because he wasn't accepted in Memia.But don't you think he can be usefull.He's quite good and active.We have always had a problem about the number of member.Wouldn't be better to change it in recruiting.But I will follow your votes Smile thanks and sorry for the french.

Translation done Wink .
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:42 pm

instead of googletranslator, we got bakerstranslator -->now you can buy it for only €15, just call Headshot:D

and what i think about Duty's apply is this: I think you will have to decide if you go to Memia or not and you should stop hopping!!!! you said you couldn't get into M and so you like to join dM!, that's not nice of you to say dM! is a second chance clan, so i agree with bakers, miret and matsu. But if you promise now you stop hopping from Memia to here, i maybe give you a second/thirth/forth(?) chance.
i hope you will not be mad at me Duty, but the thruth has to be said!

greetz,
Verminator Headshot

btw Matsu, for translation ask Bakers, i'm too lazy to translate it all:D
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:51 pm

They can call you to buy it but the money is for me Wink .And I don't want to share it Razz .
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:56 pm

I am decided... i really want join dM!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Then i give you a trial for 1 month to see if you really want to be part of dM!, if the other agree with me.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

xDDD ok
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm

matsus arguments are good! duty is really playing good atm and not only atm.... and he is always active here and also playing a lot these are also 3 important points! +3
only negative point is duties hopping style! -1 -----> now a bit of maths..... +3-1= +2 !!!!!
what do you think!

btw.... nice translator! may i write in german now!??! u can translate! would be good training for you mate! Wink

Tha klnG What a Face
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:02 pm

dM! is the best<3333
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Kong you can speak german I can try to translate but with a little help from my friend google Razz .
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:45 pm

i'll can help you also a little bit bakers, i speak a very little bit german:D
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 pm

hey wonderful we have both the same friend Wink i know this guy 2 Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

He's a very nice guy isn't he Wink .
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:40 am

Who? btw its my applications so speak about it please...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm

We're talking about google duty and didn't you have the answer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duty's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty's Application   Duty's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duty's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next