Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaltic's application.

Go down 
+5
dM!|Downie
dM!|Duty
dM!|Mirett
dM!|Ayrtonsenna
Zaltic
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaltic
Members
Zaltic

Zaltic's application. Empty
PostSubject: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 pm

hi all

i'm Zaltic
my real name is Morten and i come from Norway. Im 15 Years old.
on Xfire im also Zaltic ;D
Never been in a clan before tho,and i really hope this will be my first =)

I hope to see you again soon.

Bye Cool
Back to top Go down
dM!|Ayrtonsenna
Members
dM!|Ayrtonsenna

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:17 pm

I vote yes for a trial!!!!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Zaltic Smile I have seen you playing much time, you are active, and you are a nice guy! Smile but I don't think that you are good enough Sad However, I am going to vote yes for TRIAL, let's see if you can improve, good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:45 pm

lol dF wil change server name to dM soon Very Happy really much dMs Very Happy but i am happy Smile this is very good clan Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Look, EVERY member who have joined dM have improved their skills. And you are a nice guy, norwegian as me, so I will vote yes for trial.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 am

Yes, everybody has improved his skills in dM!, I was such a noob when I joined Razz But I think that he deserves a chance, because he is really nice, I like him, and I am sure that he will improve as we all did Smile
BTW, yesterday, I saw a guy whose name is Pvt Nitro who asked me to join, and I said NO because he is really immature and he always swears and WE DON'T RECRUIT IN DF SERVER (remember that! Wink)
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 am

dM!|Miret wrote:
Yes, everybody has improved his skills in dM!, I was such a noob when I joined Razz But I think that he deserves a chance, because he is really nice, I like him, and I am sure that he will improve as we all did Smile
BTW, yesterday, I saw a guy whose name is Pvt Nitro who asked me to join, and I said NO because he is really immature and he always swears and WE DON'T RECRUIT IN DF SERVER (remember that! Wink)

Did u swear back at hiiim? If i was there i would... and u know i would :3

and u can obviously tell by his name :L :L Who'd trust someone called Pvt Nitro...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am

hmm... yeah, you would swear back at him, but I can't because if the admins see me swearing they would maybe kick the whole clan. BTW, if you want to see one of his insults, I took a screenshot, you can see it in my xfire profile.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:30 am

I think that posting the screenshot here is easier for you. Here it is:

Zaltic's application. Pvt_ni10
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:43 am

lol on screenshot he was talking to me Very Happy lool
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:56 am

is he banned now? Cos thats not fun ¬¬

Pfft prefer MW2 where u slag people off with the mike... I was being racist to this asian dude and his mates were trying to make fun of me while i spammed em with Curry man :L :L
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 am

Mates! If you want, you can spend your nothing-to-do time teaching pro tactics to Zaltic. I taught him lesson 1: "Look for cover". He understood it and he has improved Smile He is a good student, when he learns the whole lesson 1, we'll teach him lesson 2: "How to move in an intelligent way from one cover to another one".
Of course that the best weapon to learn to play is AK-47, and he is using it. Good luck Zaltic Wink
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Miret the MW2 tactic dont work on CoD4 lol

Akimbo, two vectors and spray ur way through the crowd of enemies Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaltic
Members
Zaltic

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Thx for so many voting yes=)) And i promise,i will improve! albino
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:44 am

Hey guys! Zaltic asked me how many voted does he need to be in trial! Matsu, Bakers, you are the only members left to vote! Remember, you are voting for trial, not for enter, and I am sure that Zaltic will improve when he'll be in trial! I am training him! Smile
We'll see Very Happy
He is a really nice guy Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 pm

I'm ok...he can be trialist...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Ayrtonsenna
Members
dM!|Ayrtonsenna

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 pm

i want Zaltic in DM!!!He will becom a really nice player!!!
Back to top Go down
Zaltic
Members
Zaltic

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 pm

thank you all for voting yes!! What a Face and i promise i wont let u down Exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Time's come to decide...

You're a very nice guy Zaltic but you need a lot of train...That's why I didn't know what to choose between voted yes or no.
But i'm sorry I vote no...The clan needs to have very good player and as I said you need a lot of practise.

But i'm not the only one who decide so you're not atm refused Wink .Just wait till my clanmates vote too.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:32 pm

I am not sure about what to vote, you are a nice guy, but you need to improve a lot... I will think about it.
Back to top Go down
Zaltic
Members
Zaltic

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Smile I will survive whatever you all vote Very Happy im just happy you gave me the chance to try! And i will still be playing on the dF server, so it's not like ill never see you anymore.

And at last:

Merry Christmas everyone! =D santa santa Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm

For now you are not away from clan because everyone hasn't voted yet Wink .
And merry christmas to you too Smile .
Back to top Go down
Zaltic
Members
Zaltic

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Senna...Matsu....PLEASE vote Very Happy im dying here >.<
Back to top Go down
dM!|Ayrtonsenna
Members
dM!|Ayrtonsenna

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 pm

I ll vote yes for him...he can come on scrims and watch..he will become a nice player..i vote yes for him!!!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Too late senna, his CoD4 broke and he cannot play, so he won't be able to join Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaltic's application.   Zaltic's application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaltic's application.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next