Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Application] br0ken.

Go down 
+8
QUiCK SCopeZz
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Zurpr1z3r
dM!|Matsu
dM!|Bakers
dM!|Mirett
dM!|Downie
br0ken
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dM!|Bakers
Members

[Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 pm

No he doesn't leave.He means he left the scrim,right?
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:51 pm

no, he means that he quits dm
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm

omg !
now i think it was a good decision to make him trial 1st
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:12 pm

yeah, u were right...
Back to top Go down
br0ken
Members
br0ken

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm

i was on trial.. and why would that have changed anything if i wasnt..

i was asked by deady and miret and downie to play in the scrim so i did, i told you all we need some tactics and organisation, i offered to be scrim leader and help bakers agreed, other people liked my tactics, i try tell people what to do in the scrim and get annoyed, granted i was already pissed off , im tired and stressed and rly need to sleep but cant, then zurpr1zer told me to leave so i did, im sorry if i offended any of you while i was in the scrim but you kept ignoring me and i was trying to help you but hey so long as your all happy...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjJCIbC9sxA
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I really like you mate and when zurprizer said leave,that was the scrim he said i think not the clan.Even if I don't really know...
For the scrim,i was okay,you could take part of but i don't know why you changed name....That's the only thing which has annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
br0ken
Members
br0ken

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm

i changed my name cause earlier in the day like 3 dM members where having a go at me for forgetting the !

-sighs- idk just not been my day
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:12 am

Please give it a second try. I really like your tactics too, but haven't tried them out. We need practise and I think you would be a great squad leader. Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 am

okay i just heard about this all!
its not ur fault broken(arny!) that u was asked to play this scrim! Exclamation
but 1st! its not possible at all that trials play our scrims!!
2nd u must understand that u joined 2 days ago maybe some ppl like zurprizer dont know you and your tactics(which i like 2 because they sound good)
3rd u should remind that the main idea is having fun together , of course winning the scrims is more fun than loosing but its just a game and we are more fun than really ambitious clan( we dont use teamspeak!?) we didnt train till now! and we dont have our own server! this are all things we have to solve

ur still invited to be a part here, but cool down and enjoy playing with dM! members! u can see u got a lot of support of members here!
maybe u wanna train us!?

Peace! I love you

Tha klnG!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zurpr1z3r
Members

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:32 am

in that scrim was first time i ever saw u.. and we all blowed in that map.(showdown)

I tryed to listen to u, but they came behind me all the time. So i switched to rush them, and i actually killed some1.
Back to top Go down
br0ken
Members
br0ken

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:09 am

Showdown, unless you know EXACTLY where to throw a nade to kill rushers/naders, not just hope you get 1 like on a public server, a nade should be conserved as it should gain you a kill at least, unless you know where to get their naders faster than they get you dont rush off and nade, you have 3 ways, all of which are easily naded and bam your dead goes from 5v5 to 5v4/5v3 etc, especially on offence you need ALL your team on showdown to protect the bomb, as there is next to nothing cover by it, the 'best' tactic for that map is to wait spawn and gaurd down the paths until at least 3 nades are gone, if yoru all alive then you got the advantage (unless they got 3x) then you pick 1 path and flow through it slowly either 2- 1 -2 formation or 2-3 / 3-2 (3-2 = 3 up front 2 behind) while moving slowly you want to support your team, Ak47 > than mp5 on that map on offence, especially with deep impact, as you can shoot through almost all cover on the map but for those who are new to using ak47 (in scrims, i dont care about public) you must remember that an ak47 has a range, shooting someone from the stairs on one side of the map to the other rarely hits them bullets will get absorbed my most cover at that range and you just gave your teams position away so expect some nades...

If you dont believe i know what im talking about then ok, im open for discussion, but how many wars have you actually won ? I was recruited by F'serv, i didnt beg or apply to be in it, they saw me, trialed me in a scrim, and i came out tops on most the matches, opening 1 was ambush good map ^^

I'm sorry that i over reacted, but rejoining now aint gonna help, i need to 'cool down' like kong said, and i need sleep, having 3-5hours sleep max over oh whats it gotta be now 2 almost 3 weeks each night, its not fun, the stress of having to resit exams so i have a minute chance of getting into university so i can get a chance of a decent job/career and in this day and age they are extremely rare and underpaid cause of the recession so yeah im a little short fused, i dont usualy swear but little things were winding me up that day and they all mounted ontop of the crap i already gotta deal with so yea, its not all your fault dM, some is mine...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:28 pm

ok, what's the meaning of this? you want to continue in trial or you definately quit dm? Mad
Back to top Go down
Pepiito Bunny !
Members

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeh i want know too:pale:
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:13 am

guys dM is the best...really much players want to go in dM Smile and good players i hope that my computer will be back soon Sad bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] br0ken.   [Application] br0ken. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Application] br0ken.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2