Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone read manga or watch anime? The things which are like naruto,digimon,pokemon,etc

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dM!|Matsu
Admin
dM!|Matsu

Anyone read manga or watch anime? The things which are like naruto,digimon,pokemon,etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone read manga or watch anime? The things which are like naruto,digimon,pokemon,etc   Anyone read manga or watch anime? The things which are like naruto,digimon,pokemon,etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 pm

i watch bleach dbz and naruto...
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

Anyone read manga or watch anime? The things which are like naruto,digimon,pokemon,etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: !!!   Anyone read manga or watch anime? The things which are like naruto,digimon,pokemon,etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:54 pm

naruto!! eek! i love it, but i hate bleach i just cant get into it cos theres like 400 chapters out and i cant read em all and play cod
i used to watch an ocassional episode of dbz but it werent around my time so it didnt grow on me
Back to top Go down

Anyone read manga or watch anime? The things which are like naruto,digimon,pokemon,etc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan :: Random-
Jump to: