Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to join!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
native023
Members

I would like to join!! Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join!!   I would like to join!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi guys!

I would like to join to the DM clan but i want ask some questions first.

U have teamspeak or some program for speaking?

U would like to join at the ClanBase:http://clanbase.ggl.com/rating.php?lid=7514..

Now about me:

Name:Mario

X-fire:native023

I have a lot of time for playing games i am active every day about 4 hours per day...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!!   I would like to join!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi Native023!
We use a Ventrilo server, I will tell you the IP and pw later, and we also have a CoD4 server located in France.
My xfire is mirett
We have been thinking about playing clanbase for long, but we need some more members to join it. If you want to join, we would be more people, so also more chances to play cb Wink
BTW, I will move this post to recruitments topic, this is not the right place for an application.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!!   I would like to join!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Hey!

As Mirett said we do use ventrilo while playing a scrim.For Clanbase we thaught about it but we needed a stable team (I mean at least 5 members usually connected as same time that we couldn't reached because of vacation during this summer or School/work).BTW I've heard that some says that Clanbase is shit and an admin left clanbase because of it...(Did you hear about it?! (I mean full of cheater and so on..)

I have some questions too:

Where did you hear about us?!A common friends?!

Do you have a high ping because Croatia is kinda far from us (France/Spain/germany...)

We're from several country (see above) so we have to speak english to understand and to be understood, are you able to speak it?

That's all for now Smile .
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: I would like to join!!   I would like to join!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Noo Bakers in Croatia is ping 60-80 I think its ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join!!   I would like to join!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join!!
Page 1 of 1