Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Verminator!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Verminator! Vermae10
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 pm

The best defender in the world!Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Verminator! Messiah
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Who's that? Never seen him before, must be a noob!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Yes I know... you have never seen him bcos he is God!!! God does his best for the good (Barça) and punishes the bad (Arsenal) by scoring them 4 goals in one match Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 pm

That's only because god feels sorry for the poor(Barça), so the rich(Arsenal) not always win!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

O.o! Arsenal hasn't won a cup for 10 years... that means that god hates the rich Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:04 pm

You didn't read the bible? God really hates the rich else his messias wasn't a poor guy from a town that nobody knows with no money!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 pm

I've never read the bible... and to be honest, I don't believe in god, religions are bullshit lol (btw I know a church in the Nederlands which was converted to a disco! I wish that the church of my village is converted to a disco too!)

Everybody here says that Messi is god, and Casillas is a Saint... Saint Iker (San Iker). Well both are the best in their position. Smile

btw Arsenal sucks... you almost lost against liv'pool... you were lucky!!!!! poor Reina, his mistake cost a goal... Sad

GOOO LIVERPOOOOOOL!!!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 pm

religion is not my thing either:D and btw you're right that iker is a saint, but messi isn't god (maybe a saint). the only footballgod is pélé. It's like in cyclism: there is only one god in cyclism and that's Eddy Merckx and contador(and other very good cyclists, like coppi...) is a saint.

btw: indeed poor reina, i like him as a goalie, he's good:)
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Messi is god, there is no discuss about that! I agree that Pelé was good... but that's old now.
Eddy Merckx was the best and is still the best in cyclism history. He is the most ambitious cyclist in history, I wish there was a cyclist like him right now, all cyclists are currently cowards, no one dares to attack ffs...

It is also told that Xavi is an angel... lmao
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm

i think that pélé proved more than messi at this time, maybe in 3 or 4 years messi won everything(3 times:D) and then i agree with you that he's god!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Verminator! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verminator!   Verminator! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verminator!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan :: Pictures and videos.-
Jump to: