Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fucking Spain Idiots... :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq29RtLtTP0
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:33 am

well, first of all, those "idiots" are not spanish, they are catalan Razz and cesc said in this meeting in Arenys de Mar: "I wish I can be closer and meet you more often in the future" Very Happy which translated for stupid people means: "I want to go to Barça..." Smile He is a nice guy, but Arsène Wenger is an asshole...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:47 am

Spain♥

But why they always doing videos about him as he was in Barca when he was young... For Cesc is it really hard He is a Gooner
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:11 am

Because really wants to come back to Barça, he's got Barça in his heart, he grew up in Barcelona, he is catalan, and he wants to come to Barça to win some cups, because he knows he is the only one good in Duty\'s noob team, and if he stays he will never win a shit. Cesc really wants to come to Barça, her grandmother said so in Arenys de Mar... she was asked by some journalists. It will be hard and expensive for Barça to buy Cesc, because Wenger is an idiot... but we will get him, that's what he wants, to come back to Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:16 pm

you say cesc is the only good player in Duty\'s noob team, that's not true!!!!
Verminator, Van persie, walcott, diaby, clichy, chamakh...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:33 pm

nah... they are normal players, like Casillas Very Happy but they are not good like Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, etc ^^ (btw I don't even know Chamakh xD)

BTW, I have to quit Duty's noob team word blocker haha xD It is still on lol
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm

this is what miret said to me on xfire, finally he knows who are the best teams!!!

dM!|Mirett: ofc real madrid is better than barça
dM!|Mirett: even arsenal is better than barç

Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:40 pm

hey!!! that was blackmail!!! I had to say that bcos otherwise headshot wouldn't play a scrim! It was my only way to play a scrim -.-

[22:18] dM!|Mirett: u r angry bcos i understimated real madrid
[22:18] dM!|Headshot: yeah, i'm gone: bb
[22:18] dM!|Mirett: noooooooooo -.-
[22:18] dM!|Headshot: Smile
[22:19] dM!|Headshot: only if you say real is better then barca: i stay
[22:19] dM!|Mirett: u know i am a fan of real madrid
[22:19] dM!|Mirett: ofc real madrid is better than barça
[22:19] dM!|Mirett: even arsenal is better than barç
[22:19] dM!|Headshot: ok i copy, paste and it's on the forum
[22:19] dM!|Mirett: but atletico is better than real
[22:19] dM!|Mirett: lol
[22:20] dM!|Mirett: don't copy-paste that on the forum pls! -.-
[22:20] dM!|Headshot: haha too late
[22:20] dM!|Mirett: all my honor will be lost!!!
[22:20] dM!|Headshot: yes, hahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:57 pm

wtf miret, you typed that yourself and put it on the forum as if i typed those things!
You just said to me (surprisingly) that real and arsenal are better than barça. we werent even talking:)
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm

rofl liar!!! You've almost made me lose my honor! Yesterday Bakers, you and me were online and we wanted to scrim, but I had to say that Real is better than Barça bcos otherwise you would continue playing Fifa 10 -.- People will believe me, and you will lose all your honor, bcos u r a liar!!! mwhahaah Visca el Barça Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 pm

muerta(?) el barça!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:43 pm

rofl you mean: death for Barça? naaaaaaaaaaaaah nevah!

Madrid fans say "muerte al Barça" or just "puta Barça", but I say "muerte a Wènger!", that gay Alsacian won't let Cesc come to Barça this summer, I hate him, we'll have to wait one year more grrr
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:12 pm

wenger didn't decide, cesc himself said he want to stay in Arsenal, because he doesn't want to go to a not so good club as arsenal or real madrid!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Fabregas is gunner so stfu Miret Razz
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Cesc didn't say: "I want to stay in Arsenal this year", he said: "I will stay in Arsenal this year", which is really different, it means that he really wanted to come to Barça but the circumstances avoided it.
And by the way, Barça's chairman is preparing a good offert for Cesc, the last one.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:31 pm

hmm, i think cesc said, he will be loyal to arsenal and stay, but idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Spain Idiots... :D   Fucking Spain Idiots... :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucking Spain Idiots... :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan :: Random-
Jump to: