Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?

Go down 
+2
dM!|Downie
wolfysoldier93
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfysoldier93
Members
wolfysoldier93

Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 am

- Your user-name, pseudo: WolfySoldier93.

- Age ( we do not take people who are too young ) My age is 16 and i have my b-day 20. September.

- Country: I'm from Norway, do understand Swedish but my favorite language is English!. Very Happy

- How long have you been playing: I started playing Cod4 since release. But later i had a problem with (iw3mp has stopped working). So i've only played the game in 255 hours++, but this year i bought a new graphic card MSI GTX 470 and runs the game perfectly without any problems. Very Happy

- How much can you play? 3hours a week/day? I have alot of time for gaming, but i also have homework, holydays and hobbies. The school quits 15:00pm then i'm home 15:20pm. So if u need me in matches / wars or something, contact me and i'll be there! Wink

- Why you'd like to join our clan: I have played some scrim matches with you guys, and all those in the clan that i've seen are really good and nice people and active players.Very Happy I will gladely join and play with you guys more in the future! Wink

- How did you hear of us, who sent you here: Mirett and Tingeling told me to make this topic on the forum.

Last edited by wolfysoldier93 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?)
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 am

This application looks really great mate Very Happy and the scrims with you are great! Even 4 norwegians scrimming at the same time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 am

Yes! Really nice application! We will play maaaaany scrims more ^^ Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Welcome mate!
Back to top Go down
wolfysoldier93
Members
wolfysoldier93

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks guys Smile I really appreciate that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: Hey, do u think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Welcome in clan m8!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Welcome, are you m.a wolfy?
Back to top Go down
wolfysoldier93
Members
wolfysoldier93

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Nope :p I'm not m.a Wolfy Neutral
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Lol btw Heady Wolfy from m.a said to me that he is name stealer xD
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm

aha, ok then:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?   Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, do you think i can join DM - clan?
Page 1 of 1