Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of legends request...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duti
Members
Duti

League of legends request... Empty
PostSubject: League of legends request...   League of legends request... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey guys there is a game called League of Legends you can download it for free like 100% free ....
Its a full fleged game not a flash game, its made by Riot which also made Dota for warcraft... Some might know it some might not... and there is a champion called Warwick and you can buy a new skins for your champions...
and he have a skin called Grey warwick, but it isnt for buy... yes i know you are asking if it isnt for buy how can you get it..
well you need to invite a friends, for 50 friends who will make it to level 10 you can get that skin... i really like that skin so if you want to help and play the game go here -> http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c1142257d15f and sign up. Then you download the game and play that acount.
Thanks for all help i can get, and hope you will enjoy the game, thanks very much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dutituti
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: League of legends request...   League of legends request... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Nobody has this game here Duti.
Back to top Go down
Duti
Members
Duti

PostSubject: Re: League of legends request...   League of legends request... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:12 am

I dont ask if they have it, Im asking for help and informing about it, maybe somone would like to play it.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dutituti
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: League of legends request...   League of legends request... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Nobody play it here so nobody can know something about it so I don't think that here you can find any help
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: League of legends request...   League of legends request... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 pm

I do not know this game.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

PostSubject: League of legends request...   League of legends request... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Here it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of legends request...   League of legends request... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of legends request...
Page 1 of 1