Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Empty
PostSubject: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey guys, there are some sports that I don't like, like golf or baseball, some others that I don't mind playing, like hockey, but there is only one "sport" that I hate... Spanish bulls, or toros, how they are called here. It's not only because it is Spanish and I feel catalan that I hate bulls's sport, I hate it because the bull is killed at the end of the "game"...
Well, here you have a photo of a man getting caught by a bull on the court, I can't say I am happy about it, but I really think that he deserved to be caught by a bull at least once...

Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! 1274464233_0
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Empty
PostSubject: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Owned
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:37 pm

omg!!! i know I shouldn't laugh at this.... No but I was really laughing my ass off when you wrote owneeeed! hahaha
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Omg, nice headshot! I would say Med+

I don't like how they threat the bulls, so he deserved it. Calling a bull "noob" and "low" is probably not the smartest thing he has ever done >.<
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Is he dead? Btw I'd like to take part of when you unleash the bulls in the city.It must be so exciting to be scared about that..You see what I mean?! To have a lot of adrenalin Wink .
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

When the bulls are running behind you?
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Yes Downie!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:13 pm

downie, that's fnaticMSI Bull Wink high+++ lol
Yes I know what you mean Bakers, the ones called San Fermín are the most famous ones, they start on the 7th July, so you can go there.
oh and btw, they are done in Pamplona, which is a town in northern Spain, so it is nearer from France than other towns lol
The noob in the photo didn't die... but he is seriously injured lol
I love portuguese bulls, 10 or 15 men go to the court, where there is a bull, and they all jump on the bull at the same time, the aim of the "game" is not to allows the bull stand up xD
And there is another kind of bulls that are really exciting, these ones are Spanish, they are called "recortadores", which means something like: "those who cut" like Messi. They go to the court, and start dribbling the bulls like Messi does with noob defenders, it's much funnier than San Fermín Bakers Wink
In any of these 2 kinds of bulls, the animals are hurt Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:20 pm

these are the "recortadores"! go directly to 0:50...
Back to top Go down
Duti
Members
Duti

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Maybe he deserved it, maybe not. Im not happy to see someone like that but, I dont like what they do to the bulls Crying or Very sad
If they can kill bulls then the bulls can sometimes kill someone, i think its deserved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Dutituti
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!   Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulls (toros) don't open this topic if you don't want to hurt your feelings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan :: Pictures and videos.-
Jump to: