Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a home

Go down 
+3
dM!|klnG_kOnG
dM!|Bakers
RAIF
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RAIF
Members

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 am

Hey,

I'm Raif, play under the username 'Glass'. I'm in my early 30s, though I'm positive my gaming age is stuck somewhere between 18 and 22. I live in the UK and play most evenings, maybe 15-20 hrs a week. I've been playing COD4 since it came out, but I've been on hiatus for nearly a year so I'm working my way back up to 5star general. If it's any indication, I've so far got to lvl22 in 6.5 hrs. I found you on google and had a browse around the forums. I've been looking for a group of like minded people who understand it's just a game, but play that game properly. Hopefull that's you guys. So...

...lemme know, cheers Smile

P.S. I've got Xfire, though I've never really used it.

P.P.S. As soon as I get dead silence as a perk, I like to use pistols and knives a lot, for fun, keeps the competition interesting.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:51 am

Hey,

Nice application. We need to know your skill (low, mid or high) because the rank doesn't show your skill but only how much time you spent on CoD4 in my opinion.
Moreover I'd like to say that we mainly play promod so it means no perk and some weapons not allowed. Have you ever tested it and if so do you like it?Are you good at it?
Judging by what you said you play (only?) softcore or hardcore but not promod.It isn't a problem but as I said clanwar are only on promod, I mean that's the official mode for the competition.

P.S. We understand that's just a game but we hate losing so we try to play properly Wink .

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
RAIF
Members

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Hiya,

Well, I'd say I used to be high-mid range skill. I'm a bit rusty at the moment, but I'm sure I'll be back up there soon enough though. I guess you guys would be the best judges of that Smile

I've never played promod, but I have no problem using it. I personally prefer a test of skill, rather than what level perks you've unlocked. I've no doubt I'll get the hang of it quickly enough, I've played everything under the sun, in my time. If you can point me in the right direction I'll download it and do some practice.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Welcome Raif!
nice application !
hehe would be nice to get u as a member! u will raise the age average ! only 2 older ppls here Wink !!
btw skill are not that important! bcos u will improve ur skill playing with us!
u also will be able to play all mods! but it would be usefull to train promod! bcos its like bakers said! we are not real pros but we dont like loosing... so we try to do our best and kick some asses!!
Tha klnG What a Face
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Welcome to the site,nice applicattion for me too.Good Luck at Application Mate

Duty.
Back to top Go down
RAIF
Members

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Cool, so I guess I need to get hold of the promod next. Anyone know where to download it?
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:17 pm

You just have to join a promod server! it will download automatically!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Well, first you have to download the patch 1.6 and 1.7. Anyone here got links for download he can use? Because we play 1.7 Promod. If you have ever experienced that bullets don't hit when you aim at a target, this will probably not happend in 1.7 Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm

You have to start use xfire mate
Back to top Go down
RAIF
Members

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:43 pm

xfire username: 5tarrman

Gonna get used to how it works this evening.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome to our forum Raif Wink
It is a nice application. I would really like to play with you, the level skills do not matter a lot, most of us were noobs when we joined (maybe I am still so xD), but we have improved while playing with our friends.
We mostly play promod, as my clanmates said, you don't need to download promod, it automatically does when you join a promod server Wink
Promod is a mod in which perks and some guns are not available to be used (like P90, stuns or grenade launcher). I wonder if you are playing on 1.7 version, or you are still on 1.2. If you are still on 1.2, you can download 1.6 and 1.7 patches here:
1.6 ~> http://www.gamershell.com/download_27186.shtml
1.7 ~> http://www.filefront.com/10829906/Call-of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare-v1.7-Patch/

You have to install both patches, 1.6 goes first Wink

By the way I added you on xfire, you should start using it, I think it is a useful tool to talk with friends and join the server they are playing Very Happy

I wish to see you in-game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
RAIF
Members

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm patched to 1.7 so I'll fire up x-fire this evening and see if I can't join some of you guys for a game Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members
dM!|Headshot

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Wow, nice apply man!!! i think you are a nice guy so i hope i'll play with you very soon:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a home   Looking for a home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan :: Recruitments-
Jump to: