Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making a bind and using colors.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Damnation
Admin
Damnation

Making a bind and using colors. Empty
PostSubject: Making a bind and using colors.   Making a bind and using colors. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Some people wonder how I make instant messages ( like O.o really? ). Actually its pretty easy:

- You go to game options and turn the console on.
- And you make your binds from there. You write for instance /bind p say lol. "p" is the letter which will activate you bind and "lol" is the message
- You can also add colors to it, let's say pink: / bind p say ^6lol

PS: For those who doesnt know how to use colors it's always ^ + a number. The number corresponds to the color chosen ( from 0 to 9 ).
Like 6 is pink, 1 is red etc... So always ^1 lol, ^2 lol, ^3 ( and your message ) etc....
Back to top Go down
https://dm-clan.forumotion.com
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

PostSubject: Re: Making a bind and using colors.   Making a bind and using colors. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Need help!

if i try to make my binds colored and i put ^^ the console closes!?!?! whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
Kawaii panda
Members
Kawaii panda

PostSubject: ...   Making a bind and using colors. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:26 pm

like litterally close? or deletes the things u typed? cos its pretty easy to bind, dno wats wrong with ur problem

open console with `, then type /bind p say omg mingus is awesome ^^ Razz, once u click enter the message disappears from the console then, click P and it should come up Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

PostSubject: Re: Making a bind and using colors.   Making a bind and using colors. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 pm

well i know how to use the console! but i cant write colored!?!?! if i try to write ^ console closes :/ i dont know why!?
Back to top Go down
Damnation
Admin
Damnation

PostSubject: Re: Making a bind and using colors.   Making a bind and using colors. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Mhm I've never heard of that problem actually but you can try making your binds on wordpad then copying them ( ctrl + c ) and pasting them in your online console ( ctrl + v )
Back to top Go down
https://dm-clan.forumotion.com
Zurpr1z3r
Members

PostSubject: Re: Making a bind and using colors.   Making a bind and using colors. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Well this helped me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a bind and using colors.   Making a bind and using colors. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a bind and using colors.
Page 1 of 1