This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

cycling!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dM!|Headshot
Members

PostSubject: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Just came back of a 2 days journey: i rode with my bike saturday 167km and today 129km.Smile
do someone also like cycling so much?
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 7:31 pm

20 Km must be my record.Nice one btw.
Back to top Go down
dM!|meat
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm

wow nice!!

I don't really like cycling.

i got a military recruit in 1 year and 2 mounths so soon i start going to a combat preparations for the army (im going to a combat unit)
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

wow that have to be cool:D
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 10:31 pm

lol, my record is 50 kms -.-
I wouldn't like to go to the army, cod4 is much better than shooting with real weapons with which you can kill and be killed Mad
And to be honest, I don't feel Spanish, so I wouldn't like to kill or die for "my fake country" Suspect
Back to top Go down
dM!|meat
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 10:42 pm

dM!|Mirett wrote:
lol, my record is 50 kms -.-
I wouldn't like to go to the army, cod4 is much better than shooting with real weapons with which you can kill and be killed Mad
And to be honest, I don't feel Spanish, so I wouldn't like to kill or die for "my fake country" Suspect

if u were living in israel u wouldn't think like that.
lots of wars in here, this country is depend on the ppl who will go to combat units.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 11:08 pm

it isn't a war problem here... it is a political problem... here in Catalunya (Barcelona), we speak catalan, not spanish, and we even have our own government and laws, but the Spanish always try to make Spanish (language) before Catalan, and try to boicott our government, and make us pay more taxes than other regions of Spain because they say that we are rich and they are poor... That's why I hate Spain and many people want the independence (some votations are being done lately to know if people want the independence and most people vote Yes for it).
It is a different problem, you might consider it smaller than yours, but it can be compared with Hitler's hate against you, the jews. We haven't been able to speak Catalan for 45 years, otherwise you could go to prison...
It's really sad...
I know it is a little bit long and boring post but I just wanted you to know our problem, because no one in Europe knows it I think Sad
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 11:41 pm

I don't know a thing about these conflicts and wars:S But guys, please don't die!

And back to the post: My record is 756 km in 1 week (In Mallorca) when I was training with my dad. I used to cycle a lot earlier, but im not allowed by my coach anymore... It strength muscles I don't need when sprinting... >.< My record in 1 day is 210 km.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Sun May 09, 2010 11:58 pm

lol Downie, you should give up athletics and start cycling Very Happy You would be " Le maillot jaune" easily xD
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members

PostSubject: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 12:15 am

Football ftw Very Happy We won Today 2:0 Razz
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 1:29 am

lol! Bayern has already won the Bundesliga, Chelsea won the Premier league (not Arsenal, you nooooob Very Happy), and Barcelona is going to win La Liga with 99 points!!! W a f**** record!!! Amazing lol
Football ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm

But... the problem wasn't only that we couldn't speak Catalan, we cannot still speak Catalan in the court... many people had to leave the country if you were against the dictator, and some others were killed, the problem isn't as big as Hitler's one, but it was similar... I suppose you know there was war here too, the difference is that the war was lost, and we had to stand under the power of a dictator for more than 40 years...
It's not the same, but we are hated anyways... and we also hate... It's just very difficult to understand if you don't live here...
And well, let's leave this topic, I get very nervous and angry when I write about the Spanish...

~~>Bakers, I have never shot with real guns, and I couldn't play paintball on Saturday, because some guys were missing, so we will have to wait until next weekend.
I love shooting with a crossbow Very Happy It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members

PostSubject: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 1:51 pm

I am playing Airsoft with Duti sometimes
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 2:23 pm

nice journey! cycling is cool! i cant remember my longest distance! must be about 150kms!
but iam cycling 30 kms every day! and we got a lot of hills ! not like belgique or netherlands Wink

btw pls ppls! dont talk to much about this austrian idiot!! noone should forget but dont warm it up every day! hating jews is not a german/austrian development! but we did it most cruel and inhuman!! ur catalan problem only consists in ur country and its not as bloody as other racial/social/cultural conflicts! like basques! or jews/muslims! or christians/muslims in africa!

its more like bayern and germans! or east germans and west germans!Wink

shooting real weapons is very nice u can feel the power! depending a bit on the gun! Wink
but idk if killing ppls is the right way!! killing always must be last opportunity!

Peace!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Yes, luckily, it isn't a bloody problem now, but it used to be Sad
btw kong, do you actually like shooting guns because you can feel power in your handS?! I would be afraid of that... I like water pistols Very Happy I can also feel the power of bothering in my hands Very Happy
I don't like countries like the USA or Finland, where they don't have war but owning a gun is a normal tradition... omg! Some bad things happen if people own guns! Look: there have been loads of murders in USA universities because people are allowed to own guns! I don't think it should be allowed. Only the policemen and the soldiers should be allowed to have guns, and also the hunters, but not big guns, just to kll animals, not humans...
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 2:56 pm

well i cant really understand ur regional problems but i dont think u should make it to important! its not most important to ur live!! hmm i like u if u are catalan or spanish i wouldnt care! just stay as u are!
well mate ! did u ever shot with real gun?! yes i actually love shooting guns and i enjoy the power feeling! u should try it out! u would like it 2! waterguns are funny 2 Wink
iam shooting with an air gun! i got a big cellar where i can shoot about 10 metres maybe only 6.... but its fun!
hmm in the main idea i agree with u! guns are weapons which are made for killing! killing sucks! but defending/hunting is a necessary human behave! i would never think about defending my family!its clear! u wanna touch my family u shouldnt do or i will kill urs! an eye for an eye! a tooth for a tooth i think i would be easily able to do all necessary! btw did u hear about german amoks? we also got some strange multikiller who were killing more then 15 ppls with pistol! 1 has been a gun sportsmen he was like a pro and police were like noobs! omg !
an other guy take an axe and some petroleum and wanted to slaughter and burn his schoolmates.... he already started but luckily noone died!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm

ow!! I hate those mad people!!
most mad people here in spain, as they don't have guns, kill themselves instead of killing the others Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Smile seems to be the more social way ! i dont like them 2! i cant understand why killing innocent ppls!
but they maybe got different problems! depressives are not always like amoks! only a real small precentage is running amok!
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 3:12 pm

well and i forgot to talk about this guy who was driving into a parade! he killed 6 ppls i think! norway or finland i think! its only 1 example for running amok without a gun!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 3:17 pm

many mad people in this f***** world...
I can remember a man in Spain who went to the motorway and drove the wrong way... at 200 kms/h!!!
He died, and he crashed with another car with a family inside: the parents died, the 2 children, who were 3 and 6 I think, were saved by a lorry driver... It's just sad
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 3:47 pm

yes rlly sad! same happened here in germany!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 5:25 pm

@ kong: you say an eye for an eye... but if you do that after a while everybody is blind and has no teeth anymore(if you understand what i mean). if someone kills a guy, you don't have to do the same because then you are a murderer too.

«May the bad not kill the good,
Nor the good kill the bad.
I am a poet, without any bias,
I say without doubt or hesitation.
There are no good assassins.»

- Pablo Neruda, Chilean writer.
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 6:00 pm

this is new testament!!!
if u got beaten on one side in ur face u should show him the other side 2! i dont know!!! do you think this is working? really? i think this will make u to a slave!
taking an eye! or some teeth aint killing! well killing is a sin! but i still keep my attitude! if u wanna hurt my family and i will know before i will do all necessary to protect them.....all necessary!

do you remember 9.11!?!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm

lol! I am not christian so I don't know wt you are talking about Shocked
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cycling!!!   Mon May 10, 2010 6:28 pm

better go back to tha beginning and talk about cycling ! Wink
Back to top Go down