Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can i join???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deepack
Members

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:32 am

*Deepack
*U.S.
*just want to be part of a clan
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am

lol?Write more! we dont know you so write more about you and your gaming life then we will decide Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 pm

You got any clan experience? You got xfire? For how long have you played?
Back to top Go down
Deepack
Members

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:02 pm

well ive been playing cod4 since it came out.. took a break to play mw2 and WoW. I do have clan experience and ive been in a few in the past. My gaming life... i love my gaming life.. im always and the computer playing some game.. either cod4, crysis, WoW, BC2 u name it. Im a pretty simple teenager for the most part.. i write music and ive played the guitar for 8 years.. I dont have Xfire at the moment. but i can get it easy.
Back to top Go down
dM!|Duty
Members
dM!|Duty

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Nice Mate, you can dowload xfire at www.xfire.com now wait for news from other members Smile
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

oh nice application, tell us when you've got xfire, but.. you are american, right? You might have a bad ping in our server, we are all europeans, and the schedule might also be a problem, I mean, when it is 5 p.m here, it might be 9 a.m there... so it might be quite difficult to get together for scrims. I am just thinking about that, but it might be no problem.
Back to top Go down
Deepack
Members

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:15 am

yeah i didnt think about the time difference... but idk we can see.. i got xfire and my user name is colonelnuggz
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Nice to see your application! I also play guitar;) Would be nice to play with you sometime and see your style!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

can i join??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i join???   can i join??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can i join???
Page 1 of 1