This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Short Survey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThaWeedsmoka
Members

PostSubject: A Short Survey   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:03 am

hello guys.

i plan to make a cod4 movie. i dont wanna talk about the movie now, but i have a few questions and i would like to hear the answer/the opinion from other gamers. so please take it serious and answer the questions with your best knowledge, maybe i will take your comment for the movie.

--------------------------------------------------

M40A3 or R700 ?
which sniper rifle is better and why? what do you prefer? what is the difference (except the bullet capacity)?

Acog or not? what is better? what is the difference? why do u use Acog, why not?

noscope/quickscope. is it luck or skill, and why?

why dont u use the grenadelauncher (noobtube)? why dont u like it when other people use it?
(please dont answer this question when u are a noobtubing **** Wink thx)

--------------------------------------------------

please dont let you affect by other opinions, and just say what you think.

thx

Weed
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members

PostSubject: Re: A Short Survey   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:07 am

I think M40A3 is much better, because its accuracy is much better, so it is easier to kill to very long range enemies, for example, in Wet Work.

ACOG or not depends on your style, if you are an active sniper, and you like moving a lot, you ought to take ACOG, but if you are passive, and stay in the same spot for a long time, you should take no-ACOG, because you can kill people both long and short range. ACOG seems to be better than no-ACOG at no-scoping.

I think it is both luck and skill, if you are not skilled, you won't noscope anyone, but if you are skilled, you also need some luck, because you shoot randomly, without any accuracy.

I don't use noobtube because it is totally annoying, it's just "shoot and kill", skills are not needed. It is very annoying getting killed like that, I prefer shooting bullets, you need to be skilled and it is much funnier than "click and +10". I don't like other people using it because it is annoying, you cannot do anything against it, you don't have time to look for cover, you just die quickly.

I wish it will be useful for your video Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Headshot
Members

PostSubject: Re: A Short Survey   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 am

1. i like the R700 more, because it's more powerfull and it looks nice:D (if you do a noscoping battle, you'd better use the m40a3, because you got more bullets)
2. but i only use the acog with the m40a3, i play with it very often and it's really nice to play with. especially when you rush and kill everyone!!! it's true that the acog is not good for long range, but if you want to shoot quickly with a good accuracy i would take the acog.
3. noscope is more difficult then quickscope, but if you hit one it's nicer on a vid i think. i don't think it's luck always, because you still have to aim in the good direction and with some practise it goes better-->so it can't be luck, because otherwise you wouldn't become better.
4. noobtubing is lame because it's very easy to kill people from a long distance, even if you shoot 10 feet from the person, he still dies. noobtubing is very easy kills and you don't have to aim with it, just shoot in the direction of the enemy. and most of the time it are also very annoying people that use it, like Solido...Very Happy

i hope this is good enough

greetz

Headshot a.k.a the VERMINATOR:D
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Short Survey   Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm

1st of al! hahahaha u wont do make a domintion video?!?! killing these noobs??!?! just joking mate!

okay maybe some of u know....

R700 and m40a3 are the same rifles the m40 is just a mod Wink the m40 is the present version though the r 700 is still being produced nowadays!! idk if u would like to be sent into war with an old gun... but the r700 is still a very good and accurate only the range is a bit different the m40a3 got a bit more range! i think it depends on your playing style which gun u prefer!
so its only the capacity and the range! it shouldnt make a big difference... personally i prefer the m40 !!

well using a sniper in rifle with an acog in reality would not be serious, but in cod4 it works!! normally its stupid using a single bolt rifle for rushing or something like this! its just not normal and sniper rifle are not developed for this use! u should use a g3 or normal rifle with an acog... to play some matches all using acog is funny!!!
but real snipers wouldnt use acog! so it also depends on ur skill and preference!

same to noscope!! its funny to watch some ppl owning with noscope! but its more skilled and much better to quickscope!!! quickscope seems to be more real!

noobtubes suck! they got 4 grenades using overkill! 1. cheat in my opinion.
u could aim better then throwing grenades not me iam better with nades Wink Smile but u got a very long range
u can run and shout suddenly without cooking a nade or waiting to detonate! most of all i hate chokepoint sprayers! if u use the tube a little time its easy to handle u can shout into a door and kill 2-3-4 ppls with 1 shoot! that sucks! in reality this is why its used... maybe some of u knows rambo or scarface Wink well i used the tube too in my beginning , then it got bored! and now i hate them using this launchers!!
same to these idiots shouting with a rpg on humans.... they were developed and produced to destroy tanks and later also chopper and airplanes! not against humans!!

good luck with ur video!!! but.... i dont want to be shown as a victim inside ur videos Wink muahahaha du sack!!

Tha klnG What a Face
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: A Short Survey   Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:05 pm

First of all I'd like to say that to make a video you should record only in Scrim and in Promod. People don't care about pub SC or HC movie Wink .That's just my opinion but if you wanna me to answer at your questions I'll do it but I have no time enough right now.
Back to top Go down
ThaWeedsmoka
Members

PostSubject: Re: A Short Survey   Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 am

thx for the answers.

and bakers ..
1. ye, i need as many answers/opinions as possible. but it has time, so write something when u have time.
2. thx for ur opinion, but .. who cares what other people think? me? really?

haha kong. dont worry, no one will know how u suck. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

PostSubject: Re: A Short Survey   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 am

M40A3 or R700 ?
which sniper rifle is better and why? what do you prefer? what is the difference (except the bullet capacity)?

~~>I like the R700 much better than M40A3 just cause of the design of the R700.And it is a bit more powerful.

Acog or not? what is better? what is the difference? why do u use Acog, why not?

~~>No acog for me.I used to play with acog to noscope and quickscope but I enjoy more with no acog.

noscope/quickscope. is it luck or skill, and why?

~~>Depends on the gamer, if someone practise it everyday and got the tactic to do this,it is skill.When I was training it that was skill because I could kill 4-5 people in a row but now just cause I don't play with it would be only luck...

why dont u use the grenadelauncher (noobtube)? why dont u like it when other people use it?
(please dont answer this question when u are a noobtubing **** Wink thx)

~~>The word noobtube say it all.This is for noobs who don't know how to aim...Plus some of them shoot from spawn to spawn with it...It kills the game.I consider this weapon as a cheat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Short Survey   

Back to top Go down

A Short Survey
Page 1 of 1