This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To mingus!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: To mingus!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 pm

This is the webby of the highschool I told you Wink I don't understand anything lol
http://dspierson.mwp.nl/
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

PostSubject: Re: To mingus!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey Miret, What is it that u wanna know, cuz on the frontpage there is random news about schoolvacations, a project in Kenia what this school is working on, and adressinfo ect.

Btw. ur on a exchange progam with this school?
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: To mingus!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Yes, I am on an exchange program with this school, we are going there on 29th January, we will stay at home of the students of that school, we will do class therre and we will visit Amsterdam the 30th, and then, the 20th March, they will come to Spain, and they will stay at our houses for 1 week. They will visit Barcelona and they will do class with us. The aim of this exchange is to speak English with those Dutch guys at home and at school Razz
I just wanted to know if their webby says something about the exchange, but I don't understand anything lol. Is English level very high in Holland's schools? Here in Spain English level is really low... we are still studying the present simple and the past simple, this is just ASHAMING. I am lucky that my level is a little bit higher than my classmates Very Happy
Maybe we can meet when I am going there, do you live very far away from s'Hertogenbosch?
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

PostSubject: Re: To mingus!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Yo miret, i think its great that ur school is doing exchange program to improve the english of student. Cuz its important when u go on holidays to spain or france, italy etc. that u can communicate.
I think the english level here in holland is high some schools teach france and spanisch beside the standard english and german.

I live in Apeldoorn, thats about 1 hour with the train from amsterdam, and i think maybe 2hours s'Hertogenbosch so thats pretty far Embarassed
But i have a friend who lives in amsterdam, and we sometimes meet there to drink and socialize, so maybe there is a little change that i will see u in amsterdam Razz
But i will let u know some good places to go have a drink and meet some nice women Razz
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

PostSubject: Re: To mingus!   Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:06 pm

hehehe, I wish we can meet in Amsterdam... and we can see some "nice" women there! Razz I'll tell you something more about the trip to Amsterdam when the organizers tell me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To mingus!   

Back to top Go down

To mingus!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan :: Random-
Jump to: