Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our territory! Before treading unto our blog, hold on to your weapon!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Srim against M|

Go down 
+2
dM!|mingus
dM!|Mirett
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Angerfist asked me to do a scrim against M| clan tomorrow, he asked for a clan leader but none was online. I gave him your xfires (clanleaders) so u talk to him and reach an agreement about the scrim Wink

M vs. dM

Wednesday 26. august 21.00 UK time

Players: How many players depends on how many answers I get ASAP! 5 vs 5 atleast.
Server: M|Warserver
Time: 21.00 UK time
Rules: No Martyrdom, last stand, jugger, P90, Grenade launcher, RPG, clays or 3x frags/special nades.
To win: Best out of 3 maps

Please answer as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards, Downie

Edited by Downie
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

I hope its not HC.. scrims should be SC or promod..
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 pm

It's SC
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 pm

SC? Nice... Well im reporting for duty!
But about the rules, are that the only rules? like 3xfrags/special, uavjammer and dead silence are allowed?
If so i must dust of my ninja class, cuz im pretty much used to play with stopping, deep impact and bombsquad(but i see i dont have to use that on the scrim)
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

That's the only rules I think. I am also used to play with bomb squad, but we don't have to use that now.
Use what you want, but stay to the rules.

Any else rules you want, please write here and I'll ask M

Thx mingus for fast answer Smile We are 2 now
Back to top Go down
Pepiito Bunny !
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Hmmmm, if i'm take (because the end of my trial it's friday or saturday), i can Wink

No clays hmmm, Arg affraid
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Downie plz ask, if 3xfrags/special can be put on the ruleslist to... cuz i dont like getting spammed xD
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:34 pm

It's done. No 3xfrags/special nades
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

Downie,you said we don't need to use bomb squad because claymores aren't allowed BUT C4 is allowed and they will maybe use it.
So one of us should use bomb squad and must check everywhere.
BTW what perks will you use instead of bomb squad?
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:48 pm

hmm, dunno. But Im pretty sure none of M will use c4
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 pm

hmm i think c4 sucks...u need a lot of training to use it ...
i dont think they gonna use.... but who know!
use bandolier.... or rocket launcher Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:09 pm

We can't use Rpg
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:10 pm

We need 1 more :s

mingus
Miret (?)
Bakers
Downie
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 pm

I think that I am going to play Smile but we need 5th man... Kong can't play? Neither does Deady? Maybe they can...
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Omg, how many members do we got in this clan?
Only 4 active.. :S
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:18 pm

pls stfu!?! 4 actives!?
i am getting annoyed!
we play vs M with noobrules?! stuns etc?!
i would have played! but............
and btw mingus pls turn off this semicheats
Back to top Go down
dM!|Bakers
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 pm

King_kong,we are a young team and we really must train to progress.What did you expect?Memia is far to be bad,you know.
We really have to train but it's one thing to say that and it's another to do this training.When was the last training?!?!
But I totally agree with you when you said 4 member actives OMG we have a section called organized clanwar!!!If you can't play this day tell us and the scrim won't be this day.
I have nothing to say about stun and so on except :S
At last I don't understand what you mean about semicheats?!?!

I like the clan and members then let's make nice job together <3

This last sentence you just read is useless jocolor
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:06 am

Semi cheats Realy?? just for the info assassin and many players on promod use them to get the best smooth gameplay..
I use them cuz my shitty laptop keeps on laggin with a low ping.. and is realy slow.. but even with those commands it doesnt help cuz i have a driver issue and this laptop is just fucking shit..

But im disapointed that u think i use cheats.. plz dont yell stuff if u dont know anything about it!!
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:16 am

Oh and BTW i ment how come we have 11 members and only a few reacts if they can play or not.. if u cant play or can just post it.. and i was refering to that, cuz i only saw a couple of members posting if they can play...
But whatever.. i dont care..
Back to top Go down
dM!|Mirett
Members
dM!|Mirett

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:27 am

Yeah, mingus is right, only a few members post if they can or can't play. So only these members are the real members... To be a real member, you should take part in the forum to help the clan in scrims and so.
In my opinion, posting in the forum is funny, I am sharing a good time with my clanmates (my friends I love you) and at the same time I keep the clan alive. If not, the clan would be dead.
F'Serv wanted to recruit me and I said no because I like dm, you are my friends and I love having fun with you, although we lose scrims against other clans Wink I think that a clan is not something permanent, if members aren't active, we should kick them and look for other nice guys to join us and have fun together! It is just a game!!!
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 am

cool down...
if it doesnt work or give u some advantages in gameplay u can stop it....unbind all settings!
i know what it is, i have read all in cod topics, but when u got kicked it seems to be forbidden....
and u should know i always thought and still think you and downie are our best players... maybe ur the best 1!
so pls dont worry!
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 am

Yes, I love the forum too, and it keeps us alive. I look at M forum, and they got a lot of funny stuff too. Like pics of themself ^^

The forum has to be used.

btw kong, im not one of the best Wink
Back to top Go down
dM!|klnG_kOnG
Admin
dM!|klnG_kOnG

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 am

hehe downie! you are 1 of the best! dont be restrained! (btw i like this be behave more then some big mouth ppl in other clans)
well i dont think any1 of our clan is a noob or bad player, there will always be ppl who are better and also pll who are worse...
Back to top Go down
dM!|Downie
Members
dM!|Downie

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 am

The last weeks I've been the worst player here.
Back to top Go down
dM!|mingus
Members

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 am

Oh and one thing.. we played against the two leaders/best players of Mermia and the commander!
Not many 1.2 clans had that honour Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Srim against M| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srim against M|   Srim against M| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Srim against M|
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Challengers Team CoD4 Clan :: Clanwars.-
Jump to: